Mechanical & Hydraulic Services
- Hydraulic Equipment Design/Build, Installation, Testing & Commissioning
- On-Site Tube Fabrication & Installation, High Velocity Hot Oil flushing and hydrostatic pressure testing.
- Troubleshooting mechanical/hydraulic systems, repair services and component supply
- Maintenance Program Design & Implementation to support customer and OEM requirements.
- Chemical Cleaning of Pipe Systems for new construction or maintenance.
- CWB 47.1
- CWB 47.2
- ASME B31.1 & B31.3
- Certificate of Recognition - Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association
- Canadian Industrial Security Directorate - Controlled Goods Program
- ISO 9001:2008
Steel Fabrication & Related Services
- Marine, Industrial and Commercial Steel Fabrication
- ASME Pipe Fabrication & Repair
- Structural & Architectural Fabrication
- Offshore Support Services
- Alongside Refits & Emergency Repairs
- Processes for ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Custom fabrication of Process Skids, Equipment Foundations, Component Brackets, etc.
Certified Trades People:
- Industrial Hydraulic Technicians
- Red Seal Welders
- Journeyman Steel Fabricators
- Journeyman Millwrights
- Journeyman Machinists
Our Services are available on a 24 hour, 7 day week basis.